Thursday, August 20, 2009

Airman by Eoin Colfer


Okay, I think this is my new favorite book. You have GOT to read it if you haven't! It was nothing like what I expected it to be. It was full of action, suspense and turmoil. This guy is innocent and gets wrongly blamed for the murder of his king by an evil, power greedy magistrate. You want Airman to seek his revenge, but he doesn't really desire to. In the end he saves the day, but not for the reasons you think he will! I loved that the storyline wasn't entirely predictable and that it was fairly realistic. A super great read and two thumbs up from me!

1 comment:

  1. I read it! It had just two swear words which were both unnecessary as they always are. It was a fantastic adventure with a great beginning and ending. You really want this guy to be a hero despite his insecurities. He is likable and doesn't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete