Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Contributors: Mattie Rae


It wasn't until my adult years that I began loving books. Once my love developed, I haven't stopped reading since. There are so many good books out there to read and to learn from that I think it will take the rest of my life to even put a dent in reading all the books I want to.

I am single and have lived an adventurous life. I have traveled and been educated which has only opened my eyes to the great lessons people have to teach each other. Reading is a fantastic way to learn from others and so the books I value the most are the ones that teach me something I can use in my life whether it be by fiction or non-fiction.

I believe in old fashion values and that they are applicable today. I enjoy reading books that are free from language and other mature content. There are just too many books out there and so little time. I have chosen to give my time to books that are uplifting, informative, and clean. I hope my comments and reviews will be helpful to you in choosing good books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment